Bay Salmon Trip. This is a Full Day trip. Welcome to the Oregon coast where the Chinook and Coho salmon grow big! Take a charter boat out fishing for salmon on the bay and experience the calm waters of the protected inside. The salmon begin to arrive in Coos Bay, Winchester Bay, Bandon, and Gold Beach in July and the run lasts through September. Trolling a cutt plug herring and a flasher we will search the waters for your dream salmon. With over 35 years of experience catching salmon Sharky’s Charters will be sure to put you on the fish!
4 person maximum
Call and book your trip today with Sharky’s Charters! (541) 260-9110
Be sure and call us well in advance so we can give you specific details on coastal fisheries and restrictions.
- 2 Hour Whale Watching Trip – March through October
- Albacore Tuna & Shark Trip – June 15 through October 15
- Bay Salmon Trip – August through October
- Lingcod and Rockfish – Year Round
- Fall Chinook, Winter Steelhead – October – Ask for specific details
- Halibut Trip – May through August – Ask for specific details
Cancellations by customers with less than 7 days notice and no shows at the dock by customer on the day of the fishing trip will be charged the full amount of the trip that they have reserved. When you reserve a fishing trip we do not book anyone else for that time slot. Our seasons are short and there are not large numbers of people to draw on to fill last minute cancellations.