Fishing the Oregon coast and deep sea for Lingcod and Rockfish is always super fun! You never know what you will catch! This is a 5 hour trip. One of the most popular trips I offer. Use our premium Penn 2 speed reels, Shimano rod, braided line, and custom jigs to catch the big one. Colorful rockfish and trophy lingcod always bring smiles to the faces of my customers. A popular option with this trip is to add crabbing for an addition $50 dollars per angler. The mild white flaky meat of these fish is perfect for deep frying, baking, and steaming. Many reefs are close to port and hardly ever fished due to the remote nature of Charleston. If you prefer to visit some even more remote locations a deepwater ling cod trip might just be what your looking for.
- $150 per person
- 3 person minimum
- Add crabbing for $50 per person (3 pots per person)
Call and book your trip today with Sharky’s Charters! (541) 260-9110
Be sure and call us well in advance so we can give you specific details on coastal fisheries and restrictions.
- 2 Hour Whale Watching Trip – March through October
- Albacore Tuna & Shark Trip – June 15 through October 15
- Bay Salmon Trip – August through October
- Lingcod and Rockfish – Year Round
- Fall Chinook, Winter Steelhead – October – Ask for specific details
- Halibut Trip – May through August – Ask for specific details
Cancellations by customers with less than 7 days notice and no shows at the dock by customer on the day of the fishing trip will be charged the full amount of the trip that they have reserved. When you reserve a fishing trip we do not book anyone else for that time slot. Our seasons are short and there are not large numbers of people to draw on to fill last minute cancellations.